Saturday, February 12, 2011

From sandy beaches to snowy plains

I'm baack! My husband and I returned on Sunday from our 7-day Caribbean cruise on the Norwegian Spirit. We were blessed to enjoy the beautifully warm weather, clear turquoise waters and sandy white beaches. Meanwhile, the rest of Snowklahoma endured the blustery cold wind chills and were trapped in a foot of snow. Of course, a second storm hit just a few days after we returned home, but we hear it was nothing compared to last week.

Here are just a few photos to quickly recap some of our exciting adventures. Things I get to check off my list: scuba diving (now I have to get certified) and learning to play chess with my husband (I also beat him too). Plus, some of the other things I did were definitely list-worthy and may be replacing others. 

Cave tubing in Belize
Scuba diving for the first time in Cozumel



Feeding and swimming with manatees in Cozumel

Feeding iguanas in Roatan

Ziplining in Roatan

No comments:

Post a Comment