Monday, February 28, 2011

Put a pin in it

If you’re a designer, then you’ve probably already heard of Pinterest. If not, jump on the bandwagon and join the inspiration fun. Inspiration comes in all shapes and sizes, and Pinterest is an easy way to catalog these ideas digitally. It is essentially a virtual pinboard to catalog all the awe-inspiring and interesting images you find scattered across the Internet. I finally joined a while ago and have been adding to my boards along the way. All you have to do is request an invitation to begin pinning, or you can just browse everyone else’s boards without ever signing up.

If you want to see what inspires me, check out my boards and follow me at http://pinterest.com/thmiller. Some of the boards I’ve started so far are: Dreamy Travels, House Love, Inspirational Design, Fashion Finds, Crafty Creations, Good Laughs and Yummy Eye Candy

2 comments:

  1. Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

    Hello! Thank you for following my blog...now Ive found yours! Im your newest follower and I look forward to getting to know u thru our blogs. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! Can't wait to get to know you too!

    ReplyDelete