Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Numero dos

Ready for memory verse number two? Since I started off easy, this next one is a verse that I'm not as familiar with, but love when I read it. It reminds me of God's supreme sovereignty, power and control, even when we have no power or control in our lives. 

11 Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power
   and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
   for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
Yours, LORD, is the kingdom;
   you are exalted as head over all.
12 Wealth and honor come from you;
   you are the ruler of all things.
In your hands are strength and power
   to exalt and give strength to all. 
{1 Chronicles 29:11-12}


Also, I'm brushing up on my Spanish...because I'm headed south of the border via boat within the next few weeks! Yes, I did it. I finally booked a cruise last week. I'm not sure if it was the subzero windchill temperatures that pushed me to do it or the fact that it's been more than a year and a half since I've stuck my toes into warm sand. Needless to say, I'm ready to hit the beach! I may even get to check a few things off my list while I'm there!

In Mexico, on my honeymoon in 2008.

2 comments: