Wednesday, February 8, 2012

In the bag

Ever wonder what moms pack in their diaper bags? What are essentials that you can't live without when you're out with baby? I got the idea to do my own diaper bag reveal from the super cute baby site On To Baby and will show the items I have stashed away in my bag. I'm sure these items will change over time, but here's basically what I have right now.


The Bag //
It's kind of pricey, but I bought this a while ago when I saw it on sale on BabySteals.com. If you haven't heard of Baby Steals, it's a site similar to Groupon where they feature two pretty good sales each day. I liked that this particular bag comes with the stroller clips and it matches my stroller/travel system. It's not a large bag, but can hold the essentials and isn't too heavy like the other bigger bags I looked at. 

What's Inside //
5} Aden + Anais Muslin Swaddle Blanket - Oh Girl
9} 2 Onesies

No comments:

Post a Comment