Monday, January 30, 2012

Preggo Update: 36 weeks

Another week has quickly flown by, and I have a feeling the baby will be here before I know it. I've been keeping busy with all my projects and still have plenty of things to accomplish before baby decides to make an appearance.

How far along?
 36 weeks (+ 2 days)
Total weight gain? 30+ pounds so far
Maternity clothes? Since I'm mostly at home now, it's been pajamas, t-shirts and stretchy pants most of the time. Leggings are still my best friend though. 
Stretch marks? Still holding out hope for a stretch mark free pregnancy.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well most nights, except for the two or three potty breaks I have to make. Also, I'll sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep for an hour or so.    
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat at my OB appointment this week and getting reassurance that she's healthy and happy in there.
Miss anything: Sushi, cold cut deli meat sandwiches, my pre-pregnancy waistline
Movement: Usually around meal times and before bed she tends to perk up.
Food cravings: Sweets, especially doughnuts lately...mmm, cake doughnuts or powdered doughnuts would be great right now. I may have to pick some up at the store. 
Anything make you queasy or sick: Really strong perfume or cologne. Even my husband's deodorant gave me a headache the other day. 
Gender: Team Pink! 
Labor signs: Still getting Braxton Hicks contractions every so often. But I have a feeling this baby may be a little late. 
Symptoms: Achy back and sore hips sometimes 
Belly button in or out? Still on the verge of popping out. Sometimes it sticks out a little bit, other times it's just flat-ish.
Wedding rings on or off? Off when I'm at home. On when I leave the house.
Feelings? Content and relaxed right now. It feels great to have freetime at home before our lives change forever.
Looking forward to: My ultrasound appointment on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment