Monday, February 20, 2012

Preggo Update: 39 weeks

39 weeks and about to pop!
How far along? 39 weeks (+ 2 days) and still pregnant
Total weight gain? Probably around 30-35 pounds - I find out tomorrow; baby could weigh about 9 pounds now - yikes!
Maternity clothes? Yeah, even my maternity clothes are tight now. What do you wear when you outgrow those with only a week left? 
Stretch marks? I may have made it the whole time without one stretch mark...oh, glorious day! Come on, skin!  
Sleep: I could sleep all day if I really wanted to. More tossing and turning from side to side and peeing about every 2 hours in the middle of the night, but I feel pretty well-rested these days. 
Best moment this week: My husband asking me "Is it time?" every few hours or so! :) I'm glad he finally decided to pack a hospital bag this week.
Miss anything: I think I will actually miss being pregnant whenever the little one come out. I really didn't have it too bad and liked the feeling of growing a little person inside.
Movement: She's a little boxer this week. I keep feeling a foot or arm jabbing out on my right side. 
Food cravings: I'm trying to eat more spicy foods and other labor-inducing foods. None have worked so far. 
Anything make you queasy or sick: Can't really think of anything this week.
Gender: Oh, girl...come on out, please!
Labor signs: Contractions every so often, but she may be wanting to stay in there forever. I find out tomorrow if my body's made any progress at all.
Symptoms: Puffy and swollen sausage hands, feet and face. Preggo brain - why can't I speak and remember things like a normal human being?
Belly button in or out? Out when standing, in when sitting or lying down
Wedding rings on or off? Still the same - on when I leave the house, off at home.
Feelings: Anxious, nervous and concerned that I'll need to be induced or have a c-section. But I know that she will come out one way or another...I'm just praying that she does it on her own.  
Looking forward to: Holding little baby girl and knowing that she's healthy and happy. Becoming a family of three (plus a little pup).

No comments:

Post a Comment